ABB's Field-Mountable Videographic Data RecorderVIDEOGRAPHIC BREAKOUT
SM500F from ABB Instrumentation is the world's first field-mountable videographic data recorder. Its fully sealed NEMA 4X and IP66 enclosure makes it perfect for hose-down and dirty applications. Available with color or monochrome display, it can present process data in chart, bargraph and digital indicator views. Comes with a removable common SD Camera Card with a capacity of up to 2 Gbytes. Built-in Ethernet communications link to a SCADA system using Modbus TCP protocol, and is 21 CFR Part 11-compliant.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers