Beckhoff's Scope ToolPROVED SCOPE TOOL
The redesigned Scope tool in the TwinCAT automation software suite enables users to take advantage of extended graphics featured in PCs, such as DirectX. The Logger app, which can be installed in a Windows CE control system, records the data from different channels, including PLCs and motion control packages, with time stamps and saves them intermittently. The Viewer fetches the data from the Logger by means of Beckhoff's Automation Device Specification (ADS) and displays it.ion, 100KS/s, 2 AO, 8 DI and 8 DO, Windows driver, and support for ActiveX and LabView drivers.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers