Dataforth's DAQsystemDAQ FOR MODBUS, OPC
SCM5B isoLynx SLX200 DAQsystem implements industry-standard Modbus RTU and TCP protocols, enabling communication with a variety of existing third-party software drivers and HMI/SCADA packages. It's fully certified by Modbus-IDA and compatible with OPC. It uses Modbus RTU for RS-232/RS-485 or Modbus TCP for Ethernet. The SLX200 combines a 6- or 12-channel I/O controller base system and optional 8- or 16-channel expansion backplanes, which can be either panel- or DIN rail-mounted. The system accepts single-channel digital or analog I/O modules. Other features include 16-bit A/D, D/A, 650+ different I/O modules, -40 °C to +85 °C operating temperature, free software configuration utility, CSA-certified, FM-approved (Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D).
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers