Eurotherm's EtherNet/IP Paperless Graphic RecordersETHERNET/IP GRAPHIC RECORDER
Eurotherm has adopted EtherNet/IP communication protocol, allowing its 6000 series Paperless Graphic Recorders. The implementation supports up to 200 I/O ports with simultaneous support for Modbus TCP. Now no unique hardware or software is needed to connect to most major controllers, and configuration is made simple with setup wizards and built-in diagnostic tools.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers