Pepperl + Fuchs's Corrosion Data Logging SystemCORROSION DATA LOGGING SYSTEM
The Division 2/Zone 2 CorrTran Corrosion data logging system complements the CorrTran MV online corrosion monitoring transmitter, allowing users to access real-time corrosion data via Ethernet, USB, SD card or locally via videographic chart recorder. The system includes the new P+F KFD2-HLC-EX1.D HART loop converter that delivers three distinct 4-20 mA outputs that represent general corrosion, localized corrosion, and conductance. These three variables can then be recorded and displayed on a paperless data recorder that features a full-color, touchscreen display, up to 16 analog inputs, multiple types of media retrieval, and a Class I/Div 2, Zone 2 Ex-hazardous rating.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers