Red Lion's XCGSM, GSM Cellular Modem Expansion CardCELLULAR DAQ
XCGSM, GSM cellular modem expansion card for the Red Lion Data Station Plus and Modular Controller series data acquisition products is enabled for a wide range of remote and mobile data management applications—without the use of external third-party modems. Users can take advantage of the powerful XCGSM feature set, including integrated IT-ready data logging of system performance and events for later review, port-sharing for control and programming of PLCs and other devices, cellular communication via an embedded expansion card, configuration via Red Lion's free Crimson 2.0 software. The system uses a standard SIM card so users can choose their own cellular plan, and operates on frequencies across the Americas, Europe and Asia through a Quad-band modem.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers