Moore Industries' Net Concentrator SystemUP TO 64,000 DATA POINTS
The Net Concentrator System (NCS) can store up to 64,000 points of time-stamped data and be configured to store data from one or all of its input channels. Users can select the sampling rate for any period between once per second to once every 24 hours. NCS features 20-bit measurement resolution and data rates up to 100 megabits per second. System will withstand very high and very low ambient temperature conditions (-40 °C to +85 °C, -40 °F to +185 °F). es across the Americas, Europe and Asia through a Quad-band modem.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers