Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View Machine Edition and FactoryTalk View Site Edition Version 5.1 SoftwareNEW VISUALIZATION SOFTWARE
FactoryTalk View Machine Edition (ME) and FactoryTalk View Site Edition (SE) version 5.1 software, along with FactoryTalk ViewPoint software, allow easy, remote monitoring of manufacturing processes from an Internet browser. Both FactoryTalk View ME and FactoryTalk View SE visualization software now include updated operating system support for Windows XP Service Pack 3, Windows Vista Business Edition and Windows Server 2008. The updated version of FactoryTalk View ME software also adds support for Windows Vista Home Basic. A new application documenter, installed with both the FactoryTalk View ME and FactoryTalk View SE software, provides comprehensive documentation of HMI applications. FactoryTalk View ME version 5.1 software now supports parameter-passing capabilities which were previously only available with the FactoryTalk View SE software.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers