Naked DAQThe Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces a unique 8-channel, 12-bit, 10 kS/s multifunction USB DAQ module for testing, lab, student or training use. The USB-4702 is a specialized low-cost unit that has no casing whatsoever and is intended for customers looking for basic functionality and is recommended for students or trainees. The most inexpensive data acquisition module ever released from Advantech, the USB-4702 provides analog I/O, digital I/O and counter functions for a wide range of uses. Moreover, the USB-4702 has all the advantages of USB-based devices, including portability and easy installation, allowing customers to have test and measurement capabilities. The USB-4702 includes Advantech’s device manager, WaveScan, which is a data logging tool and includes library examples such as Visual C++, Visual Basic, Visual C#, Visual Basic. NET, Borland C++ builder, Delphi and LabView.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers