ProComSol's HART Field Device Cloning
ProComSol releases the Rev3.5 revision to their popular DevCom2000 Smart Device Communicator Software for HART. This revision adds a HART device "Cloning" feature allowing users to copy HART device configurations from one device to another. Other improvements in Rev 3.5 include a HART Device configuration database. The configuration files are displayed in a simple row and column format that is easy to sort. There are no limits to the number of configurations saved. This database also enables the user to review device configuration history in easy to read formatted PDF files.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers