Monitor and Optimize Energy Use
Invensys Operations Management has announced the availability of its ROMeo 5.2 solution for industrial utilities optimization, built on its proven SimSci-Esscor optimization software. This solution targets the unique needs of large enterprises, such as refineries, that have several options to produce, buy or sell energy to meet the demands of their processing facilities.
The Invensys solution introduces several new capabilities and functions that simulate steam turbines, gas turbines, heat recovery system generators, boilers, headers and several others plant utility systems. Completely and efficiently modeling demand in a single environment enables user to target significant improvements in supply-side energy management.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers