Elobau Sensor's Miniature Thumbwheel
The miniature thumbwheel control is based on Hall effect technology and provides two output signals which can be combined in eight different options, including 0.5 to 4.5 Volts ratiometric outputs proportional to the rotation of the thumbwheel, and switching outputs. It is designed to be incorporated in the knob of a joystick or a multifunctional handle for a shifter, or into a control panel. It provides an accurate proportional control of auxiliary functions. The new function illuminated concept of the 175D allows the operator to clearly identify which function is activated, even in the presence of adverse lighting conditions. The illumination is provided by 3 different LED’s, or 1 multifunction LED that will switch colors when the function is activated. The shape and color of the actuation cap are selectable, and standard operating angles are +/-10º and +/-30º. Detents are available upon request. The non-contact sensing technology ensures a longer service life, and the 175D thumbwheel operates in a range from -40ºC to +85ºC (-13ºF to +175ºF), with an IP67 protection class. A redundant output signal version is available for safety related applications.
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers