New Family Member
The SEL-3530 Real-Time Automation Controller (RTAC) is now available for purchase. The new SEL RTAC extends the automation and control product family that includes the SEL-2411 Programmable Automation Controller, SEL-2440 DPAC Discrete Programmable Automation Controller, and SEL-2523 Annunciator Panel. These devices work seamlessly together to provide I/O, control, and annunciation for many industrial applications.
The RTAC features a complete IEC 61131 logic processor, secure communications, advanced data concentration, local and remote I/O, and protocol conversion capabilities between multiple built-in client/server protocols. The solution also gives integrators the necessary tools to easily integrate and concentrate information from the wide variety of microprocessor-based devices found in plant applications today.
ACSELERATOR RTAC SEL-5033 software is included with each RTAC for no additional cost. It features everything you need to set up I/O, communications, security, and programmable logic in one easy-to-use package.The RTAC is now available for only $4,500.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers