Low-cost Ethernet security gateway
The SEL-3620 Ethernet Security Gateway is now available for $2,800. Designed to provide security to critical infrastructure systems, such as water treatment facilities, oil and gas facilities, and the electric power transmission infrastructure, the Ethernet Security Gateway protects systems from malicious traffic with VPNs and a configurable ingress and egress stateful firewall. It provides up to 60,000 security event reports and supports Syslog with precise time tagging of events through IRIG. The storage for SEL-3620 offers industry-vetted security and interoperable standards, including IPsec (RFC 4301, 4302, and 4303), X.509 certificates, OCSP certificate revocation, IRIG-B time synchronization, HTTPS web interface, Cisco:OPSAID interoperability, and Syslog.
Tailored specifically to secure smart grid communications, the Ethernet Security Gateway operates with existing IT and control systems, using an intuitive, menu-driven web interface to create an Internet Protocol Security (IPsec) virtual private network (VPN). It secures routable protocols that cross electronic security perimeters and provides up to 16 VPN connections on three Ethernet ports.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers