Breakthrough Vibration Tester
Fluke Corporation has introduced the Fluke 810 Vibration Tester. The most advanced troubleshooting instrument available for vibration, the Fluke 810 enables maintenance teams to rapidly collect data and diagnose and solve mechanical problems with an affordable, easy-to-use tool.
The handheld Fluke 810 is designed and programmed to diagnose the most common mechanical problems of unbalance, looseness, misalignment and bearing failures in a wide variety of mechanical equipment, including motors, fans, blowers, belts and chain drives, gearboxes, couplings, pumps, compressors, closed coupled machines and spindles.
When it detects a fault, the Fluke 810 identifies the problem and rates its severity on a four-level scale to help the maintenance professional prioritize maintenance tasks. It also recommends repairs. Context-sensitive on-board help menus provide new users with real-time guidance and tips.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester comes with embedded diagnostic technology, tri-axial TEDS accelerometer, accelerometer magnet mount, accelerometer mounting pad kit with adhesive, accelerometer quick-disconnect cable, laser tachometer and storage pouch, smart battery pack with cable and adapters, shoulder strap, adjustable hand strap, Viewer PC application software, mini-USB to USB cable, Getting Started Guide, illustrated Quick Reference Guide, User Manual CD-ROM and a hard carrying case.
The Fluke 810 Vibration Tester will start shipping in April 2010.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers