New low-cost controller from GEIP
GE Intelligent Platforms announces the availability of its new Durus Plus controllers. The Durus is a complete controller with built-in I/O, control and operator interface. It is a powerful low-end controller featuring RTD, analog out, four-function math, PID and the Modbus Master/Slave communications.
The Durus controller complements GE's existing line of controllers and provides a rugged design filled with state-of-the-art features. Standard features include a built-in operator iterface, a wide range of communications options, expansion slots and a solid slide-and-snap mechanical interlock to expansion modules. Its very competitive price provides users even more choice in a controller product.
Other features include an easy-to-use, built-in display/keypad, high current outputs and multiple communication options. Durus controllers can be programmed using both the built-in display and keypad or with the free programming software.
The new Durus Plus features additional functionality above and beyond the Durus:
* The display has been increased to 12 lines by 16 characters.
* Memory has been increased from 200 lines of ladder code to 300 lines.
* Memory has been increased from 99 blocks to 260 blocks for function block diagram programming.
* Add/Subtract, Multiply/Divide, PID, Data Multiplexer, Analog Out Ramp and Data Move function blocks were added to increase programming capabilities.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers