Alarm management upgrade
Exele Information Systems has announced major enhancements to its TopView software suite with the release of v6.7. New features include SMS notification via GSM modem, SQL Server alarm logging and alarm history integration with the alarm displays.
SQL Server alarm logging allows users to store TopView alarm history in Microsoft SQL Server, providing a robust and standard storage mechanism for alarm history. This alarm history can feed TopView Alarm Reports as well as third-party reporting and querying tools which can now be used to access TopView alarm logs. Local and remote displays now include Alarm History in addition to the current alarms. This integration allows easy access to both current and historical TopView alarm activity.
- Patlite's LFH Series LED Warning Lights are Available in Four Operating Voltages
- Marsh Bellofram Diversified Electronics' Hazardous Area Certifications for UPA-130 Series Universal Voltage Alert
- HART-enabled flame detectors
- RTK Instrumentsí System 9000TS
- TiPs' Logmate Version 6.22 alarm managment software
- RTK Instruments' 725B alarm annunciator
- TiPS LogMate AlarmKB alarm monitoring
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers