Explosion-proof motor starterNew to the Adalet family of explosion-proof motor control enclosures and systems is a decreased footprint combination starter with modular, interchangeable trip blocks. Using Moeller's PKZ2 plug-in trip modules, Adalet can now provide a much smaller, universal enclosure for Size 0 through Size 3 explosion-proof combination starter requirements.
Using one frame size to control and protect motors up to 30HP @ 480V or 25HP @ 600V, the Adalet explosion-proof combination motor starter provides a universal enclosure and starter assembly for Size 0 through Size 3 applications. The universal trip modules allow the enclosure size to be decreased, creating a more compact and lighter weight assembly. Eleven different plug-in modules range from fractional to 30HP. Exchanging trip modules does not require tools and will not require re-wiring.
Units are available in both AC and DC, full-voltage, non-reversing and full-voltage, reversing models up to 42 amps continuous current rating. The internal dimensions are 10"W x 14"H x 6"D and include a through-the-door disconnect handle, mechanical reset button, start and stop pushbuttons, watertight gasket, hinged cover and standard conduit entries.
- Exair's Dual 316 Cabinet Cooler Systems Keep Electrical Enclosures Cool
- AutomationDirect's 480V Model of Stratus Line Enclosure Air Conditioners
- Industrial Enclosures: Adalet's XIHNS Instrument Housing Resists Explosion in Severe Corrosive Environments
- Adalet's XIHNS Explosionproof Instrument Housing
- ABB's CT-MVS and CT-Plus Technology Housing
- Pentair's Hoffman Tablet Enclosure and Stand
- Adalet's Stainless Steel Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Adalet's Division 1/Zone 1 Explosion-Proof Enclosures
- Hoffman's Polycarbonate Type 4X Enclosures
- Pepperl+Fuchs'sExplosion Protection Equipment
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers