InFusion Enterprise Control System v2.0Invensys Operations Management has released the next evolution of its InFusion Enterprise Control System (ECS). The InFusion ECS 2.0 features new software platform updates; superior integration with the company’s Foxboro I/A Series distributed control system and SCADA hardware and software offerings; open integration with virtually any other automation or information system; and enhanced platform integration with the company’s latest advanced applications, including its Wonderware batch, manufacturing execution systems (MES), mobile workforce management, enterprise manufacturing intelligence (EMI) and enterprise business system integration offerings.
With its new capabilities and an integrated offering that can reduce the total cost of ownership, the InFusion ECS 2.0 helps customers consolidate information across their existing automation and information systems. By enabling real-time access to critical business intelligence, industry users are better able to balance competing strategic objectives related to safety, controls, assets, productivity and the environment to maximize their overall profitability.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers