PoE switch with fiber connectivity
The EKI-2525SPI is a ruggedized 4-port 10/100Base-TX Power over Ethernet (PoE) unmanaged switch with integrated 100Base-FX single-mode fiber connectivity. It allows the transmission of both power and data to Ethernet devices over standard twisted-pair Cat5/5e/6 cables. More formally known as IEEE 802.3af, this standard specifies a supply of 48VDC at up to 15.4W per port.
The EKI-2525SPI is an unmanaged switch which features four (4) 10/100Base-TX copper ports and one (1) 100Base-FX single-mode fiber port with SC connectors. It is ideal for connecting and powering remote wireless access points, network cameras and other equipment over long distances, where electrical isolation and ground fault protection are often required.
Packaged in a compact and thin DIN-rail mount chassis, the EKI-2525SPI is ideal where panel space is limited. It is also ruggedized for demanding industrial applications, with redundant 48 VDC power inputs, 4,000V Ethernet ESD protection, power line surge (EFT) protection of 3,000V, and features an operating temperature range of -40 °C to 75 °C.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers