10-port managed PoE switch
The EKI-7659CPI is a ruggedized Managed Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch for industrial applications. It features eight 10/100M PoE ports and two gigabit (1000M) ports with combined RJ45 copper and small form-factor pluggable (SFP) slots for optional fiber connectivity. The EKI-7659CI's eight 10/100M Ethernet ports are capable of supplying a full 15.4W per port. Combined with the managed features of this switch, PoE port status and power output may be monitored from a web browser. PoE functionality is independently configurable, including the ability to limit output power on a port-by-port basis. Equipped with SFP fiber transceivers or using the built-in gigabit (100Mbps) ports, multiple switches can be configured in a self-healing ring, providing a secondary communications path in the event that the primary is interrupted. In addition to open standard Rapid Spanning Tree Protocol (RSTP), the EKI-7000 family switches also support Advantech’s ultra fast X-Ring, which guarantees recovery in less than 10 ms. Ideal for demanding environments, this ruggedized switch has been designed to withstand extreme shock and vibration, extended operating temperatures of -40 °F to 167 °F (-40 °C to 75 °C), and includes redundant 48 VDC power inputs for resiliency. It is packaged in a metal IP30 rated chassis, and includes DIN-rail and direct panel mounts for easy installation.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers