Automation Direct's Analog CPUsAutomationDirect offers three analog CPU models featuring two analog inputs and two outputs with ranges of voltage up to 5 VDC or current up to 20 mA. The modules include two built-in RS-232 and one RS-485 communication ports, and real-time clock and battery backup for internal SRAM. All have four DC inputs, and a choice of four DC sinking, DC sourcing or relay outputs.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers