Omega Engineering's Wireless RTD Probe/Transmitter
UWRTD-NB9 wireless RTD probe/transmitter assembly features a stainless steel probe connected to a polypropylene, water-tight transmitter housing. Shipped ready to install and operate. The assembly is available with 3A-approved thermowells for clean-in-place sanitary applications. Each receiver includes free software to convert a PC into a multi-channel temperature monitor, chart recorder or data logger. Each assembly transmits process and ambient temperature, signal strength and battery status in real time. It’s also FCC/CE-compliant.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers