Schneider Electric's New PACModicon M340 PAC requires no battery, eliminating program loss and maintenance costs during power failure. It comes in a compact 4-in. high x 3.7-in. deep size, and uses high-density 64-point I/O cards only 1.25 in. wide. It uses CANopen networks to reduce field wiring and reduce installation costs. It has 4MB of memory upgradeable to 16 MB and an execution speed of 70K instructions/ms.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers