Nematron's Fanless Industrial PCsThe new fanless ePC-Series of industrial computers are currently available in three sizes, 15 in., 17 in., and 19 in. All are available with five-wire analog resistive touchscreens and NEMA-sealed, panel-mount front panels and are ideal for installation in harsh environments, especially Class I Division 2 areas. They use an Intel Atom N270 1.6 GHz processor, and are rated for -30 ºC to +85 ºC and up to 150 G (11msec) operation.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers