Pepperl+Fuchs's IEC-Certified HMIPepperl+Fuchs VisuNet Ethernet-supported HMI system solution is available with IEC approval. It can be used in environments corresponding to Zone 1 (gas) and Zone 21 (dust) as specified in the IEC standard (touchscreens, Zone 22, dust). The distance between components in the hazardous area and the host PC in the safe area can be up to 90 meters.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers