Enable Emerging Apps Using National Instruments SoftwareLabView 2009 simplifies the development challenges of parallel hardware architectures with its new virtualization technology that takes advantage of multicore systems, as well as offering new compiler improvements and IP that enhance field-programmable gate array (FPGA) design. The latest version makes it possible to deploy code to wireless sensor networks, and features new solutions for testing multiple wireless standards such as WLAN, WiMAX, GPS and MIMO systems on one hardware platform. Also, LabView 2009 simplifies real-time math by streamlining mathematical algorithm design and deployment to real-time hardware.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers