Beckhoff Automation's Ethernet/IP Compatibility
Beckhoff Automation has announced full EtherNet/IP compatibility with TwinCat. By using TwinCat's EtherNet/IP Slave (available in Windows XP and CE variants), one standard TwinCat software package can communicate seamlessly with all devices from Beckhoff, including industrial PCs, embedded PCs, PLCs and EtherNet/IP master devices from other vendors. EtherNet/IP has been fully integrated into the TwinCat programming environment, allowing for graphical linking of mapped data to PLC tasks. TwinCat also supports all major fieldbus networks including DeviceNet, Profibus, SERCOS, CANopen and Ethernet TCP/IP.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers