Yokogawa's Next-Gen CPUsE-RT3 2.0 series of processors features a high-speed RISC processor, a choice of operating systems—VxWorks 6 or Linux—and complete compatibility with existing FA-M3 I/O platforms and CPUs. E-RT3 CPU can run proprietary algorithms or other specialized applications, while allowing the standard logic CPUs to coordinate discrete machine control. With the FA-M3 PAC family, a large selection of I/O modules including discrete, analog, temperature control module, motion or communication modules are available. Also, a mechanism is provided with which users can develop their own I/O modules.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers