GE Intelligent Platforms' Ifix on the WebGE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/SCADA—iFix WebSpace is a full-featured web client for the company's iFix visualization solution, which enables informed decisions from anywhere, anytime. iFix WebSpace enables full control and visualization capabilities over a company's intranet or Internet system without the need to change or alter the iFix application. iFix screens and functionality are delivered seamlessly into a web browser, requiring no additional development effort and can be set up within minutes. iFix WebSpace provides real-time data updates, multiple sessions, secure containment, e-signatures, animations, support for iFix control elements and security setup, alarms and warnings and third-party applications.
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation Creates Online Knowledge Base
- Pro-face Remote HMI
- Pepperl+Fuchs Launches Website for Selecting HMI Solution
- Opto22 Groov App Controls How Groov Browser-Based Interfaces Are Displayed
- NWA Focus EMI Provides Complete Data Source Integration
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers