Automated Solutions' Siemens Driver + .NETAutomated Solutions recently added a new Siemens S7 Ethernet driver to its ASComm.NET component for industrial communications. ASComm.NET now implements driver support for Siemens S7 via Ethernet, A-B Logix family of processors via Ethernet, A-B PLC5, SLC500, MicroLogix via Ethernet, Modbus/TCP Master and GE SRTP Ethernet. ASComm.NET is a .NET component that provides the communication link between .NET applications and industrial controllers, PLCs and instrumentation. ASComm.NET provides HMI/SCADA developers and machine builders with a runtime-free option for creating HMI, control and supervisory control applications in Visual Studio.NET. It can be used in Windows, console, service, WPF and web applications. All drivers are self-contained; no third-party driver purchase is required.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers