Canary Labs' Revamped HistorianCanary Trend Historian version 8.0 eases the task of collecting, storing, managing and automatically validating vast quantities of time-series data. Available in either a 32-bit or 64-bit versions, it has been redesigned to maximize performance, providing the industry's highest capacities and throughputs. Features include writing performance exceeding 3.6 million updates (TVQs) per second; reading performance exceeding 13 million updates (TVQs) per second. Both 64-bit and 32-bit versions are available. One hundred to 1 million-plus tags are available to accommodate the smallest to the largest systems. It is also OPC-HDA-compliant.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers