Avery Weigh-Tronix's MI Payload Weighing Software
MI Payload weighing software that stores and presents photographic images to improve validation and traceability within a business. Images of vehicles, drivers and commodities can be stored in the database and presented to an operator during the weighing process. By comparing with live video feeds, the operator is able to identity the person, load and truck, reducing the likelihood of misidentification through operator mistakes or even fraudulent intent. MI Payload also allows the operator to capture the live image and have a permanent visual record of an individual transaction.
- KW-Software's Safeprog 3
- Beijer Electronics' iX2.0 HMI Software
- Rockwell Automation's FactoryTalk View SE and ME 7.0
- GE Intelligent Platforms' Proficy HMI/Scada
- InduSoft's Mobile Interface Web Studio v 7.1
- Maple Systems' HMI5121P with Video
- B&R's Automation Studio 4
- Siemens' WinCC SCADA Software Now a Plant-Wide System
- Invensys' Off-sites Software Suite 2.2
- AspenTech's Process Optimization Software - aspenONE V8
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers