Phoenix Contact's NanonavigatorThe new nanoNavigator 2.0, for use with Phoenix Contact's nanoLine controller, adds relay ladder logic (RLL) programming in addition to the easy-to-program flow chart language in the original version. nanoNavigator 2.0 allows expanded programming flexibility because each project can consist of flowchart and RLL chart sub-projects. These can be composed of any combination of flowcharts or RLL charts up to a maximum of 16 charts. nanoNavigator 2.0 is backwards-compatible with all existing nanoLine base stations as of FW 101. The RLL language is well suited for simple parallel processing tasks, such as lighting control, while flowchart programming offers easier handling of more advanced instructions. nanoNavigator is free to download from www.nanonavigator.com.
- Oven Industries' 5R7-001 Temperature Controller Creates Seamless Transition Between Heating and Cooling
- Honeywell's Fusion4 MSC-A
- Littelfuse's SB6100 Industrial Shock-Block GFCI and EGFPD are the First to Meet UL 943C Class C and D Requirements
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers