Flexim's Portable Ultrasonic FlowmeterFlexim's Fluxus F601 portable clamp-on flowmeter with a NEMA 4X housing enables non-invasive flow measurement with ultrasound. Clamp-on transducers are fixed on the pipe; no process interruption is needed for commissioning. Only two transducer pairs are needed to cover the diameters most common in industrial applications (1/2 in. to 96 in. OD), the full transducer range covers ¼ in. tubing to 20-ft penstocks. The Lithium ion battery is good for 14+ hours of measurement.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers