Flexim's Portable Ultrasonic FlowmeterFlexim's Fluxus F601 portable clamp-on flowmeter with a NEMA 4X housing enables non-invasive flow measurement with ultrasound. Clamp-on transducers are fixed on the pipe; no process interruption is needed for commissioning. Only two transducer pairs are needed to cover the diameters most common in industrial applications (1/2 in. to 96 in. OD), the full transducer range covers ¼ in. tubing to 20-ft penstocks. The Lithium ion battery is good for 14+ hours of measurement.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers