Omega Engineering's Low-Cost Flow SwitchOmega's new, low-cost ($100) FSW300 series of flow switches has an adjustable switch point, low pressure drop, instant response and high repeatability. This CE-compliant device is comprised of a paddle system with a permanent magnet attached; above that magnet is a reed contact, located outside the flow of fluid. A second magnet with opposing poles creates the force necessary to reset the switch back to the no flow position. Perfect for water and chemical industries.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers