Swagelok's Custom-Calibrated FlowmetersSwagelok variable-area flowmeters (VAFs) are used to measure liquid and gas flow rates by means of a tapered tube and float. They provide highly accurate measurement with individually calibrated scales and a 10:1 turndown ratio. They are fitted with glass or metal measuring tubes. All models are easy to install and have no wearing parts to help extend product life. Swagelok VAFs are available with NPT and flange end connections in sizes from 1/8 in. to 11/4 in. Available options include high/low flow indicators, transistor relays and 4mA to 20mA analog outputs.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers