Swagelok's Custom-Calibrated FlowmetersSwagelok variable-area flowmeters (VAFs) are used to measure liquid and gas flow rates by means of a tapered tube and float. They provide highly accurate measurement with individually calibrated scales and a 10:1 turndown ratio. They are fitted with glass or metal measuring tubes. All models are easy to install and have no wearing parts to help extend product life. Swagelok VAFs are available with NPT and flange end connections in sizes from 1/8 in. to 11/4 in. Available options include high/low flow indicators, transistor relays and 4mA to 20mA analog outputs.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers