Yokagawa's Two-Wire Magnetic FlowmeterAXR is the world's first two-wire magnetic flowmeter which employs an advanced "dual-frequency excitation" method that cancels process generated noise without sacrificing response time. ADMAG AXR can be installed in a loop-powered system that eliminates the need for a second conduit run, extra wiring, a separate power supply and additional engineering, drastically reducing the installed cost of the meter. In addition, it has a full dot-matrix LCD display, an electrode adhesion level diagnosis function and multi-lingual capabilities.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers