Yokagawa's Two-Wire Magnetic FlowmeterAXR is the world's first two-wire magnetic flowmeter which employs an advanced "dual-frequency excitation" method that cancels process generated noise without sacrificing response time. ADMAG AXR can be installed in a loop-powered system that eliminates the need for a second conduit run, extra wiring, a separate power supply and additional engineering, drastically reducing the installed cost of the meter. In addition, it has a full dot-matrix LCD display, an electrode adhesion level diagnosis function and multi-lingual capabilities.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers