Endress + Hauser's Ethernet/IP Coriolis Mass FlowmeterThe world's first Coriolis mass flowmeter for EtherNet/IP, the Promass 83 measures mass flow, density and viscosity. The device is also capable of measuring gasses. The EtherNet/IP interface gives users direct access to device data without additional configuration or programming. For the end user, the primary advantage will be simplicity and speed of integration. Some protocols require additional remote I/O devices and a separate fieldbus protocol to handle communications; with this new device variant, these are now unnecessary.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers