Sierra Instruments' Next-Gen Flowmeters, ControllersSmart-Trak 2 is a redesign of the Series 100 digital mass flowmeters and controllers. Expanded functionality includes high accuracy and great flexibility in multiple gases, Dial-A-Gas Technology, in-field adjustable calibration, a Pilot Module (mounted or hand-held) that lets users view and change critical control functions in the field, frictionless-hovering direct-acting control valve technology, and Modbus RTU networking capability.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers