Fluid Components International's Mass FLowmeter for CO2 AppsThe advanced ST75 Flowmeter is ideal for the measurement of CO2 in a variety of industrial applications. It is designed for line sizes from 0.25 in. to 2.0 in. (6 mm to 51 mm) and provides three unique outputs: the mass flow rate, totalized flow and media temperature. With accuracy to ±1% of reading and ±0.5% repeatability, the ST75's design includes media temperature compensation to ensure performance under variable process and plant temperature conditions. The ST75 has a rugged sensing element with all-welded 316 stainless-steel construction and Hastelloy-C tips. The ST75 has a rugged, all-metal, dust- and water-resistant NEMA Type 4X (IP66)-rated enclosure.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers