Fluid Components International's Mass FLowmeter for CO2 AppsThe advanced ST75 Flowmeter is ideal for the measurement of CO2 in a variety of industrial applications. It is designed for line sizes from 0.25 in. to 2.0 in. (6 mm to 51 mm) and provides three unique outputs: the mass flow rate, totalized flow and media temperature. With accuracy to ±1% of reading and ±0.5% repeatability, the ST75's design includes media temperature compensation to ensure performance under variable process and plant temperature conditions. The ST75 has a rugged sensing element with all-welded 316 stainless-steel construction and Hastelloy-C tips. The ST75 has a rugged, all-metal, dust- and water-resistant NEMA Type 4X (IP66)-rated enclosure.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers