Emerson Process Management's Vortex FlowmeterRosemount 8800D CriticalProcess vortex flowmeter, a new offering to the vortex flowmeter family, is designed to increase plant availability and enhance overall safety. The vortex sensor is isolated from the process, allowing users to verify the performance of the sensor while providing an added level of safety on critical applications. The vortex sensor in the 8800D CriticalProcess vortex flowmeter makes it possible to verify the performance of the sensor without requiring a process shutdown, greatly increasing process availability.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers