Krohne's Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Waterflux 3070, electromagnetic meter with a 15-year battery life for applications in the water and wastewater industry, includes an optional GSM module for remote transmission of measurement data and status information. With short inlet and outlet installation requirements, it can be installed in very narrow wells and chambers. A magnetic-inductive meter, it is highly accurate and stable and features a lower pressure drop than comparable mechanical water meters. It has a price advantage over mechanical meters, does not require filters and needs no cleaning. The Rilsan measuring tube is approved for potable water use.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers