Krohne's Electromagnetic Flowmeter
Waterflux 3070, electromagnetic meter with a 15-year battery life for applications in the water and wastewater industry, includes an optional GSM module for remote transmission of measurement data and status information. With short inlet and outlet installation requirements, it can be installed in very narrow wells and chambers. A magnetic-inductive meter, it is highly accurate and stable and features a lower pressure drop than comparable mechanical water meters. It has a price advantage over mechanical meters, does not require filters and needs no cleaning. The Rilsan measuring tube is approved for potable water use.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers