Brooks Instrument's Digital CommunicationThe 4800 Series mass flowmeters and mass flow controllers now offer, in addition to analog and RS232 communications, Profibus or RS485, which is delivered in a small field-installable module that mounts directly on top of the 4800 Series device. The 4800 Series with Profibus supports both DPV0 cyclic and DPV1 acyclic data communication. It has a standard 9-pin female D-connector for signal and an M5 connector for power. Baud rates from 9,600 up to 12 M are supported. The 4800 Series with RS485 has a physical layer with proprietary "S-Protocol" based on the HART command set. It has a standard 15-pin male D-connector for signal and power. Baud rates from 1,200 to 38.4K are supported.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers