x86-based DIN-rail PC
The Industrial Automation Group of Advantech introduces the UNO-1140F X86-based DIN-rail PC equipped with a VGA port, an Ethernet port, 2 USB ports and 8 isolated serial com ports which can handle 921.6 Kbps max speed per port. The UNO-1140F can operate in temperatures of -20 °C ~ 75 °C, has IP40 protection, grounding isolation between chassis and system, providing robust performance in a compact package. The UNO-1140F adopts Advantech's EVA-X4150 SoC (System-on-Chip), which is an open system architecture supporting WinCE, DOS and Linux, and has 10-year longevity warranty.
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- Beckhoff Automation's CX2000 Embedded PCs
- Pro-face's PS4000 PC Series
- AutomationDirect's Do-more H2 Series PLC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers